Kitchen Countertop Installation in Flower Mound, TX
Get the Kitchen of Your Dreams with Counters You Love
Modern Blu is committed to making your dream home a reality. For many homeowners, the kitchen is the central focus of the home. The majority of the tasks in the kitchen are completed on the countertop, so you want them to be functional and complement the aesthetics of your space
Give us a call at to discuss your options and schedule your service today!
We Install All Types of Stone, Metal, Wood, and Porcelain Countertops
When choosing the best countertop for your kitchen, you will want to choose one that is durable, high quality, and that fits within your budget. The team at Modern Blu can consider the specific design elements of your space along with your preferences when we help you choose the best countertop material for you. The materials we work with include:
- Granite: Granite adds an element of luxury to the kitchen. It is the perfect material for elevating your space. In terms of countertops, granite tends to be on the pricier end, but they are high quality and durable. It is a hard material, which means it resists scratches. Granite is also resistant to heat, which makes it great for those who love to cook and want to install a cooktop with their counters. One of the best parts of a granite countertop is that they do not stain. When they are properly sealed, granite does not absorb liquid, making it both a functional and beautiful choice.
- Quartz: In recent years, there has been a debate over which countertop material is better – granite or quartz? There is no one right answer, and it really comes down to personal preference. The main difference between granite and quartz is that granite is a natural stone, while quartz is a mostly natural stone combined with polymer resins. Quartz offers many of the same benefits as granite: strength, durability, and beauty. Because quartz is not porous and is mixed with resin, it offers a low maintenance countertop solution.
- Butcher block: Butcher block is made up of individual wooden strips that are formed together, giving a classic and timeless yet modern appearance. Butcher block is the perfect material for the modern country kitchen. Homeowners who choose butcher block for their kitchen find that it is easy to clean and that they last for decades. Furthermore, they add a sense of warmth to the kitchen. An added benefit is that butcher block countertops are environmentally friendly because they are using reclaimed wood instead of new materials.
- Marble: Marble countertops are a baker’s dream. They stay cool and stay below room temperature, which creates an ideal working surface. A major difference between marble and granite is that marble is softer than granite. Even though marble is soft, it is strong and durable. This material offers a beautiful and unique appearance and is very hygienic. Marble comes in a variety of colors like black, green, gray, yellow, and rose. Marble countertops also complement natural materials like metal, glass, and wood.
- Concrete: Concrete countertops are a great way to add a modern flair to your kitchen. Concrete elevates the design of your kitchen and adds a sense of personalization. As you might guess, concrete is durable, strong, and long-lasting. One of the most amazing parts of concrete is how heat resistant and easy to clean it is. Furthermore, concrete is resistant to stains and ages well.
- Porcelain: When you think about durable countertops, porcelain might not come to mind, but it is actually a great option. Porcelain can either be glazed or unglazed, depending on personal preference. Glazed porcelain makes for a nonporous countertop, and unglazed porcelain gives an aesthetic of full-body thickness. Our team can walk you through the various types of porcelain to help you find the best one for you.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is another great way to add a sleek appearance to your kitchen. These countertops make for a functional yet stylish kitchen. Stainless steel countertops cannot burn or rust, so you can feel free to place hot pots and pans on the surface if that is an important option for you. Furthermore, this material is resistant to stains, which makes cooking even easier. Stainless steel can truly be a chef’s dream as well as a sleek solution for a personalized kitchen.
The steps of the process will depend on the specifics of your kitchen, but typically go as follows:
- We will cut a hole in your chosen countertop material to make space for the sink, stovetop, and other necessities. This will set the foundation for how the countertops will look in the space. We will use exact measurements and take into consideration any corners, edges, and other specific factors of your kitchen that might impact the fit.
- We will make sure there is enough stability below the countertop before securing it. This will prevent future damage to the cabinetry beneath. Next, we will add a powerful adhesive beneath the countertop and align the adhesive precisely with the ledges.
- We will seal the edges with a water-resistant material like caulking or silicone, place the countertop, and let it settle.
- To guarantee that you are left with a functional and beautiful space, we will check to see if all of your appliances are connected and working properly so you can enjoy your new countertops as soon as possible.
To learn more about our precise and efficient countertop installation services in Flower Mound, call Modern Blu at or contact us online.