Bathroom Flooring Installation Services in Flower Mound
Providing Top-Quality Workmanship, Service, & Products for 20+ Years
Is it time to replace your bathroom floor? If you are looking to remodel your bathroom, changing your floors is a solid start. Or you can simply change your bathroom floors and leave the rest as it is. Floors are the most widely-used and abused feature of every home, and your bathroom is no different. If you have kids and pets especially, you can agree that your bathroom floors are prone to all types of damage. As such, your floors need to stand the test of time and usage as well as resist the ever-present moisture in your bathroom.
Our bathroom flooring solutions at Modern Blu are your one-stop-shop for all your needs. Customers can select from a wide variety of flooring materials and feel peace of mind knowing that our experienced, skilled experts will make their vision a reality. For 20+ years, our bathroom flooring installers in Flower Mound have transformed bathrooms into high-functioning, beautiful spaces that every family member can enjoy.
How Do You Know When to Replace Your Bathroom Floor?
Although floor cleaning can help maintain its appearance and lifespan, it is not always the right solution for your needs. Many homeowners try fast and easy solutions to enhance their bathroom floors, but those solutions are only temporary. So, when is it time to replace your bathroom floor? Take a look at some telltale signs below:
- Cracks: It may not seem like it at first, but cracked floors can be a health and safety hazard. Not only can moisture, liquids, bacteria, and viruses get trapped and develop mold and mildew, but cracked floors can also cause injuries. Leaving cracked floors unfixed will only make them worse, so you may be better off replacing them altogether.
- Stains/discoloration: Foot traffic can literally leave a mark on your bathroom floors. Over time, your floors may fade, stain, or show discoloration as a result. As much as floor cleaning may help in the short run, you may want a longer-term solution to your flooring issues, such as a new installation.
- Scratches and chips: Shoes, dirty feet, slippers, wet feet, furniture, and other factors can cause your bathroom floors to scratch and chip away. It’s normal for wear and tear damage to develop because of these aspects, so you may need to replace your bathroom floors altogether.
- Loose panels: Are your floor panels loose? As with cracks, loose panels can pave the way for mold, mildew, and health and safety issues. Loose flooring may indicate a bigger problem such as foundation issues, too. As such, our experts can inspect the underlying cause of your loose panels before determining the proper solution.
- Low-quality or improper material: If you have material such as carpet or laminate in your bathroom, you could easily run into problems ranging from water damage to stains to blistering. Our bathroom flooring installation experts avoid using materials that can cause these issues and recommend durable, quality solutions for your bathroom floor instead.
- Age: When was the last time you replaced your bathroom floors? For many people, the answer is “once” or “never.” If you identify with one of these answers, then you may want to consider updating your space with new bathroom floors.
- Fire and water damage: Of all places in your home, bathrooms and kitchens are the most vulnerable to fire and water damage. As you know, bathrooms are full of moisture, so it is not surprising that one of the main reasons people replace their bathroom floors is because of water damage.
- Remodeling: If you are remodeling your bathroom, you would be remiss to ignore your floors. They are the foundation of your bathroom, after all.
- Home value: Interested in selling your home? Updating your bathroom floors is a promising way to increase the value of your home, which is why countless homeowners choose to change their flooring to high-quality and highly-demanded materials to increase their property’s resale value. Modern Blu has the perfect solutions if you are interested in changing your bathroom floors for this reason.
Bathroom Flooring Materials You Can Select From
Our experienced contractors have seen the wonders that bathroom flooring can work. They can provide stability, comfort, and style to all spaces — that is, if you choose a quality, practical material. For this reason, our bathroom floor installation experts offer an array of premium options for our customers in Flower Mound, including:
- Porcelain Tile: Perfect for durability, water resistance, and uniformity, porcelain tiles are popular in bathrooms these days. They are dense and sturdy, providing all-around comfort and peace of mind in your bathroom.
- Ceramic Tile: Similar to porcelain tile, ceramic tiles provide a classic, clean appearance. However, ceramic is made with different ingredients and methods, making them softer and more porous than porcelain. That’s why ceramic tiles are more prone to water damage and cracks, however, they are a great economic solution for people who want a good bang for their buck.
- Natural Stone: Among the most common types of natural stone used in bathrooms are marble, limestone, granite, quartzite, travertine, and sandstone. We recommend natural stone flooring if you want a timeless, relaxing feel in your bathroom. It is durable, dense, and easy to clean, making it perfect for your bathroom!
- Vinyl: This practical and affordable flooring solution can withstand just about anything, making vinyl a popular material for home bathrooms. It’s low-maintenance, long-lasting, and comfortable as well. You can choose from a variety of styles that look exactly like other popular flooring options such as wood, natural stone, and more.
- Concrete: No, we’re not talking about sidewalk-looking material. Concrete material has grown in popularity for bathroom floors because it is strong, versatile, easy to maintain, and water-resistant. Most of all, it’s stylish and attractive. If you like a sleek and modern ambiance, concrete may be the right solution.
- Hardwood: You can instantly warm up your bathroom with hardwood floors. It never goes out of style and suits all types of bathrooms, providing consistent, classic beauty. Hardwood floors can last for decades if maintained properly, so be sure to clean up water, spills, and messes to keep your floor lasting as long as possible.
- Cork: Looking for an eco-friendly solution for your bathroom floors? Cork is a great option because it is a renewable resource and best of all, it’s hypoallergenic. It is not entirely waterproof, but it is water-resistant. Cork bathroom floors are known to be very comfortable because of their naturally spongy elements, making cork a practical material for bathrooms.
- Bamboo: For a more sustainable, durable alternative to hardwood floors, bamboo may be the right choice for you. Although it is not waterproof, bamboo material is strong and “green,” which generally speaks to environmentally-conscious homeowners. It is also budget-friendly in comparison to hardwood floors, but be mindful that bamboo flooring may get damaged more in full bathrooms compared to half bathrooms.
Questions? Come to our experts for answers. To learn about our flooring options for your bathroom, contact us!