Bathroom Cabinet Installation Services in Flower Mound
Over 20 Years of Experience
Cabinetry lays the foundation and sets the tone for your bathroom, so it’s important to find a style that speaks to you and your lifestyle. Bathroom cabinets are a valuable asset because they can add storage space, increase the overall value of your home, and create the ambiance you want for your bathroom.
For over 20 years, our experts at Modern Blu have helped customers find their dream cabinetry, ensuring every detail is done right. We help customers pick the perfect drawers, handles, doors, and knobs for their bathroom cabinetry before handling every stage of the installation process. We pride ourselves on providing customers with trusted, premium-quality cabinetry and installation services, no matter the size of the project.
Types of Bathroom Cabinets We Install in Flower Mound, TX
When it comes to bathroom cabinetry, our contractors do not settle for anything less than superior quality. Cabinets serve a critical function for your bathroom, as they are considered the backbone of your space. Your toiletries and household products will essentially “live” within your cabinets, so allow our experts to enhance your bathroom with the cabinetry of your dreams. You can pick from:
- Inset: This type of style screams “less is more.” Inset cabinets are simple yet elegant and timeless because of their seamless look. Doors and drawers are made to fit inside the face frame of your cabinet, providing a cohesive, clean appearance.
- Louvered: Louvers are parallel, horizontal slats that are designed to regulate airflow and light penetration. Louvered shutter-style cabinets are perfect if you want to have an “airy” feeling in your bathroom, as they can both provide separation and structure as well as openness and aesthetics.
- Wood: Wood is a timeless material for any space in your home, especially your bathroom. If you like a warm, natural feeling, wood may be your best option. Our contractors can install basic wood or distressed wooden cabinets in your bathroom, both of which have significant feats. Basic wood cabinets are great if you want a clean, contemporary look, while distressed wood gives an aged, rustic appearance, which is perfect if you want a touch of character in your bathroom.
- Mirrored: Mirrored cabinets are seamless and consistent, and they function well in virtually any bathroom space. Whether or not you like to check yourself out, mirrored bathroom cabinets are both functional and complimentary.
- Metal: Do you like a contemporary, sleek, urban look? Metal cabinets are an advantageous solution for your bathroom, as they are extremely durable, resistant, and most of all, attractive. Metal bathroom cabinets can add a touch of edginess and simplicity to your space, which is why this material is so versatile.
- Shaker: You can do a lot with shaker-style cabinets because they are easily customizable. You can select from a variety of wood materials such as hard maple, red oak, and more. Flaunting clean lines and raised panel designs, you can design your shaker cabinet to reflect any type of bathroom style, such as contemporary, transitional, or traditional. People love the dimension and consistency that shaker bathroom cabinets provide.
- Glass Front: These types of bathroom cabinets can make any bathroom feel bigger and better. Glass front cabinets give an upscale, classy appearance to any bathroom, and are very easy to clean and maintain. The only downside is glass-front cabinets do not conceal your toiletries and household items, so if you don’t want to have these items on display, you may want to select a different style.
- Beadboard: Often found in French-style, beach-style, and country-style homes, beadboard cabinets feature vertical slats of wood. For this reason, beadboard gives the illusion of length and elevation. Particularly, this style of cabinetry is distinct for its pattern and texture.
- Flat Panel: Also called “slab,” flat panel bathroom cabinets give a clean, modern look. They are literally a single slab of material, whether it be wood, MDF, or finish-grade plywood, flat-panel cabinets provide a simple yet contemporary style to any bathroom.
- Plywood: Plywood can be used for just about any style of bathroom cabinets. It is resistant to humidity and heat, making plywood a durable and long-lasting option for your bathroom. Your hot showers will have virtually no effect on plywood because it does not expand as much as other materials, such as wood.
- Unfinished: Natural-looking bathrooms often contain unfinished cabinetry, as it is simple and easily customizable. You can pick any color, pattern, texture, and design, and if you want a different look down the road, you can easily modify your unfinished cabinets. Homeowners who love a DIY project tend to gravitate towards this option.
- Raised Panel: Traditional, formal-style bathrooms typically feature raised panel cabinets. They add dimension (like shaker cabinets) with a touch of old-school character, so if you’re interested in classic aesthetics, raised panel bathroom cabinets may be right for you.
Ready to get started? Get in touch with us online or at to learn more!